8.8.16

Aqua Power HD camera issue which is a frequent issue.

Phone name: Aqua Power HD.
Camera app is missing from settings. I have done the Factory Reset, other fixations through diff. apps like Camera Restarter, Camera fix (CM). None of them got success. Rebooting , etc. Nothing is helping me out. Along with this I have started getting another error i.e. "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped." Previously, I was able to get into the camera settings from there I could set camera to the Factory Defaults. Now, all the tabs are grayed out. It just says, "Can't connect to the camera. Please make sure that to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight, Then gives OK option to click on".
After doing all this I'm feeling like I should throw this phone on the face of Intex's founder (phone). Just to make their money they can develop any garbage which is full of ****.
Please somebody help me that will be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from someone soon! TIA

0 comments:

Objavi komentar