8.8.16

Hard reset screen not working.

Sorry if this is posted already. I did a search and didn't find what I am looking for.

So. I recently dropped my g3 on a hard floor and now the screen doesn't work. It flickers occasionally and sometimes half the screen goes grey with lines. The phone still works as it will ring I hear email, text etc notifications etc just nothing on the screen.

Anyway after much discussion with insurance etc I decided to just buy a new phone and sell the g3 as broken for parts to try and recoup some of what I spent on my new phone.

However I want to hard reset the phone and because the screen is broken I'm struggling. I've tried the button method but I can still hear notifications coming through after which says it hasn't reset.

Is there anyway of hard resetting via computer or other method when I can be sure it has worked? I've contacted lg but they haven't really helped.

Posted via the Android Central App

0 comments:

Objavi komentar