8.8.16

LG G4 soft bricked. Can turn on but gets stuck. How to extract data from it?

My LG G4 seems to be soft bricked. I was told the motherboard is broken by an LG customer support member who simply took out the battery looked at the back of the phone for 2 seconds and then claimed the motherboard is broken. I dont believe so because the phone can still turn on and gets recognized by recovery software.

SUMMARY:
Phone turns on does "android is starting. optimising apps" finishes it, reboots and then gets stuck on the starting screen with the LG logo.
Dr. Fone android data recovery tool can install drivers for the phone and connect to it but requires USB debugging which i cant enable. Otherwise only supports Samsung phones.

DETAILS:
What happened:
A few days ago I noticed that recharging the battery is insanely slow. I asked a friend for his charger which sped up the process so I thought that my charger simply had a problem. Then 2 days later I tried to connect to a WIFI, typed in the password and the second I clicked on connect....my phone did an android update. It downloaded and installed. Then said "android is starting. optimising apps" did all from 1 to 12 then reboots and gets stuck on the starting screen with the LG symbol. After being stuck there for a few minutes it repeats "android is starting. optimising apps" and doing this android update again just to get stuck at the starting screen again. I cannot turn off the phone unless I take out the battery. The battery also seems to be damaged, can only be charged a little and if it isnt connected to the power plug the phone runs out of battery within minutes. So I would say my battery is broken for sure...maybe the motherboard also as the expert claimed.

Tried to recover data:
I downloaded that Dr. Fone software. Connected my phone to the computer. I get that USB connecting sound (even without any Dr. Fone software running) but on my computer it wont show. LG Bridge also recognizes that a phone got connected to the computer and tries to access it but fails. Dr. Fone manages to install drivers but then asks me for USB debugging which I obviously cant do on my phone (it wont turn on properly to access the settings). And extracting data is only supported for Samsung phones.
Another data recovery software couldnt connect to my phone at all.

So, I believe that there must be a way to extract my data from the phone if Dr. Fone software can connect to it via USB. I am trying to recover pictures, audio files, my notes being most important and everything in my download folder.

Are there an other solutions that I could try to extract my data from my phone?

0 comments:

Objavi komentar