8.8.16

Note 3 still going strong!

I have looked into every Note that has come out after buying my Note 3 and find it odd that how great the Note 3 was as a cell phone Samsung totally screwed up on keeping it a great phone. What they did in three updates was just take away things that set the Note 3 apart from all the others. Why not just keep all the the great Note 3 features and add to them? I will wait for the next Note to come out as my Note 3 still works great and looks as good as it did the day I bought it.

Something I think about when upgrading is "what do I get for the cost" and when it comes to cell phones this is blurred to an extreme. Lets look at what I would get for the cost if I upgrade to the Note 7 from my Note 3.

What I would gain that means something to me.
Note 7 $849: I would gain Water Proofing.

What I would lose that I use a lot.
Note 3 Own: IR Blaster, Battery Removal.

$849 for a cell phone that pretty much still does not live up to the Note 3 is crazy. Sure the Note 7 has a few bells and whistles but lacks an IR Blaster and Battery removal and if those things do not matter to you than the Note 7 really has nothing worth $849 to upgrade for IMHO.

#Note3

0 comments:

Objavi komentar