8.8.16

Screen doesn't turn on upon arm gesture

Greetings

Noticed today that the screen on my Gear s2 does not turn on when I lift my arm. I have to press the button to turn screen on but the screen Does turn off when I lower my arm and when I cover the screen. The step counter Does work. I have rebooted and even factory reset my watch several times but the problem persists. The watch is fully charged as well.

Anyone of you got the same problem?

The watch received an update a few days ago but I'm unsure if this caused the gesture problem. No new updates are available at this moment.

Worth mentioning is that I've been careful with the watch. Never dropped or hit it.
It was bought in China but it's the real deal only problem is that I can't return to the store as I live in Europe and I don't have a receipt.

Any suggestions?
I emailed Samsung support but they're slow and usually have lousy customer service.

Anyone know anything about the warranty? Is it global?

0 comments:

Objavi komentar