8.8.16

SDcard Unmounting after Resetting App Permissions

I had a problem with my streaming videos trying to open with the wrong app. So as I've done with previous version of Android, I resent the app permissions to clear the default app and reset it. That fixed the problem with the streaming video, but created a new problem.

My SDcard is formatted as internal, but now keeps unmounting randomly. I can restart my phone and it will detect it for a few minutes before it unmounts. When I plug my phone in to my computer to try and pull all the data, not all my folders show up. And since its formatted as internal to my phone the data is encrypted and can't be pulled straight from the SDcard.

Please help, I don't know what to do and don't want to lose all my data.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Objavi komentar