8.8.16

Can't uninstall Bloatware on Rooted Phone

Hi all! New to Android.

I have rooted my phone (my recovery software is CWM) using superSU. Ran a check to see if rooted. It's rooted.
Trying to use Titanium Backup to uninstall bloatware on my roommate's HTC Desire 816.
I'm running the stock OS. I'm a noob and frankly don't want to try to download a new ROM after having rooted it (I'm scared.)

Each time I reset, the apps I uninstalled are still there. When I uninstall them initially (using Titanium Backup) the icons don't even go away (but storage frees up.)

PS: looks like I have S-ON in the boot menu. I just wanna uninstall the bloatware. Haven't found a solution! Any answers? It feels like I'm shouting into the void. I haven't been on a forum in years! Lol.

Edit: Disabling works just fine. Still can't uninstall though.

0 comments:

Objavi komentar